Senior Site Manager / Project Manager - Towcester – up to £75k plus bonus and package
Our client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs.
They are currently recruiting a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager with a proven track record within new build housing. Moving forward and unlike the majority of their competitors, the business has set build programmes that are in line to achieve the utmost in terms of build quality and customer satisfaction. Targeting their site teams 40 units per calendar year with around 30 weeks build time to complete each plot.
This opportunity is based at an ongoing development in the Towcester area with a number of house types featuring some attractive designs. My client is looking for a candidate with a real desire to hand over some top drawer new homes to their customers.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Preference towards NHBC award winners
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing developments from start to finish
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience and track record gaining NHBC recognition)
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 or 07921 079521