Are you a self-assured, experienced H&S professional with the ability to build relationships? Do you have demonstrable track record in large-scale projects driving Health & Safety onsite? If so, you could be the newest member of a dynamic safety team working for a leading developer/contractor. You will be Safety lead on a prestigious, exciting and challenging project in Reading as a Project H&S Manager. To be suitable for this role you MUST have RC frame and High-rise experience.
Reporting into the Divisional Head of H&S, you will be:
• Providing project advice and guidance to management and contractors
• Carrying out site inspections and audits across multiple projects at different stages of the Construction life-cycle
• Identifying hazards across a varied risk profile from civil engineering to RC frame and high-rise build
• Working with site teams to ensure a homogenous approach to site safety
To be a success in this role you must be a driven individual with a strong character, able to adapt your approach to each project and the potential issues that may arise. You must also be:
• NEBOSH or NCRQ-qualified (preferably Diploma)
• Able to find the balance in dealing with multiple sites and their associated challenges in project delivery
• A relationship-builder with the ability to work from site to board level
• A strong character who can deal with challenging environments (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in Construction hazards, particularly large scale/high-rise new build (ESSENTIAL)
• RC Frame-experienced (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent opportunity with a market leader in every sense of the word. You will earn a very attractive salary of between £55-60,000 plus full package and join a motivated and accomplished Health & Safety team with a very strong pipeline and secure pipeline of exciting projects.