Senior Contracts Manager
£45,000 per annum
Contracts Manager required for a major modular construction company, based in Essex.
This Group of companies have been established for 90 years’, and becoming Britain’s largest independent manufacturer and hirer of portable and modular accommodation.
The 10 year has seen rapid expansion through a combination of acquisitions and organic growth.
The company product range covers virtually all types of modular buildings and portable accommodation. Their clients come from almost all sectors including construction, education, healthcare, MOD, commercial and events.
The business has been a family run company since its inception, but maintains a formal structure. The group holding company which acts as parent to the various trading companies within the Group.
• Strong leadership skills
• Extensive experience in Contract/Project management and contract administration
• MCIOB or equivalent
• Broad knowledge of building regulations and construction methods
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong working knowledge of prevailing health and safety legislation and practise
• Highly organised and able to coordinate a large team of contractors and consultants
• Full UK driving licence
• Able to work as part of a team as well as being an effective manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A well-established record within the Off-Site sector and will have expert knowledge of key sectors such as construction, education, healthcare, MOD, commercial and events.
Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
Preferably educated to degree level, but not essential.
Salary is a guideline will be in line with knowledge and experience.
Please contact me for further information Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07958 445844.