Project Director required for a major modular construction company, based in Nottinghamshire.
With over 50 years’ construction experience, this is the UK’s largest offsite construction company. They invest in the best people, facilities, equipment and technology to drive innovation, deliver the highest quality and the safest working environment.
As Project Director reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall leadership, direction, management and supervision of projects to achieve the best possible health and safety standards. You will be responsible for delivering projects to time, cost and quality targets and provide leadership and support to managing the delivery of projects liaising regularly with other department heads to ensure programme, specification and quality and cost objectives are achieved.
• Strong leadership skills
• 10 years’ experience in Contract/Project management and contract administration
• MCIOB or equivalent
• Broad knowledge of building regulations and construction methods
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong working knowledge of prevailing health and safety legislation and practise
• Highly organised and able to coordinate a large team of contractors and consultants
• Full UK driving licence
• Able to work as part of a team as well as being an effective manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A well-established record within the Off-Site sector and will have expert knowledge of key sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Defence, etc.
Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions. Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
Preferably educated to degree level, but not essential.
Please contact me for further information Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07958 445844.