Product Development Technologist
Salary is up to £35,000 dependent on experience + benefits
12 month FTC (maternity cover)
This is a rare job opportunity for an Product Development Technologist to join a world class, global healthcare company at their site in Liverpool. Reporting directly in to the R&D Manager, the Product Development Technologist will be responsible for the development of medical products.
Responsibilities of the Product Development Technologist are:
• To manage all development activities ensuring that new and reformulated products will meet the project brief, can be implemented on production scale and adhere to all the relevant legislative, nutritional and safety requirements.
• To contribute to the management of the medical project portfolio in line with the division strategy and deliverables.
• To update the allergy products portfolio
• To use programmes such as Artemis and BESTMIX software to produce Product Documentation Sheets and ingredient lists.
The ideal candidate for the Product Development Technologist will have:
• A BSc in food science, food technology, nutritional health or equivalent in a scientific or technical discipline
• You will be a strong product development technologist with a proven track record in delivering new innovations and/or product life cycle management.
• 3-5 years of experience in powder processing technologies with a proven track record in product innovation and/or renovations.
• Will consider applicants with either a food, FMCG or pharmaceutical background
If you are looking to join a world leading healthcare company, with exciting career prospects, then please apply today!