Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 plus Car/Car allowance, Pension and Healthcare
My client is a leading Tier 1 contractor within Construction, Rail and Civil Engineering. Employing over 500 employees my client is a large enterprise where the safe delivery of highly complex projects is the main focus. With recent success of tenders my client is seeking a very experience Design professional who is wanting to join a reputable contractor.
Due to the increased volume of work my client is tendering for a need has arisen for a permanent design input for the tender team to support each bid. This position will be part of the Rail & Infrastructure team.
- Extensive experience of construction projects in a rail environment
- Currently working as a Design Manager
- Previous experience of working on tenders/supporting tender team
- Experience in scoping design work and writing briefs to Designers
- Have a strong analytical approach to designer proposals
- Split between being home and office based
- Reading and producing detailed scope of documents
- Expectancy of travel to sites initially
- Management of Designers through a tender phase of a project