We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant & Transport Manager to join an award-winning business that deliver sustainable solutions for the UK’s transport infrastructure. Our client design, construct, maintain and operate a wide variety of projects for private and public sector clients including local authorities and Highways England. They also hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for developing and rewarding their employees, offering excellent career potential. Based in Leeds, this role sits in their Fleet & Logistics team for the Northern region of the business covering Leeds, Warrington & Newcastle. The successful candidate will be required to provide expert knowledge in the procurement and operation of mobile asphalt plants, specialist equipment, and bitumen product manufacturing facilities.
• You will have managed a dispatch and subcontract maintenance service, maintaining all plant requirements.
• Be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and commitment to excellent customer service provision.
• Have a working knowledge of vehicle telematics systems.
• Show a working knowledge of using fleet management programmes.
• £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary.
• Competitive pension contribution.
• A company car allowance or a company car with a fuel card.
• 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave.
• Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded.
• Ongoing training, and personal professional development.
• Discounts and benefits scheme containing car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants, and much more!
• Discretional end of year bonus.
To express your interest please contact Lee Spiers on 0330 055 2229