Kenton Black Finance are proud to represent this successful professional practice in the Wigan area who due to continued expansion, are now offering an exciting opportunity as Payroll Bureau Administrator to join their dynamic payroll team in beautiful office surroundings. Ideally the successful applicant will possess at least 18 months+ previous payroll experience within a similar role within a fast paced environment.
If you are feeling that your payroll career is going nowhere and want to join a company that can offer genuine career development opportunities for the future as a step up in your career, then this one is for you! This is a full end to end end to end payroll processing role working within and as an integral part of a friendly team, looking after your own client portfolio.
You will therefore, ideally have previous payroll experience in a similar role within a practice/bureau/umbrella environment, however industry payroll experience will also be considered!
Duties will include but not limited to:
· End to end payroll weekly/monthly/fortnightly payrolls on behalf of a number of high volume clients- SAGE 50 experience - desirable, not essential
· Dealing with SMP/SSP/SPP/ and auto enrolment pension contributions
· Issuing payslips and sending out of payroll correspondence
· Knowledge of CIS (desirable but not essential)
· Deal with client/employee queries
· Liaison with HMRC regarding queries, updating and processing BACS timetables
· Knowledge of RTI/Process year end processing (desirable)
· PAYE, P46/P45/P60's processing and an understanding of Auto enrolment procedures
Salary: £23,500K + 25 days hols + Flexible Working Hours!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Payroll specialist with ideally practice experience to join a thriving accountancy practice, who value their staff and offering with long term career potential as they continue to expand their payroll department.
If you are interested in this role, we would be delighted to receive your application, please apply NOW.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.