Maintain payroll system and processes ensuring that all payroll is processed in an efficient and timely manner to meet group deadlines
· Maintain a direct labour employee database and correct accountabilities for supervisors/managers.
· Highlight consistent non-performance of employees not submitting timesheets properly or in a timely manner
· Highlight and identify any issues with payroll.
· Ensure that all payroll elements are recorded correctly to recharge to the correct activity codes in CPA
· Answer & resolving queries from field level relating to the wage build, attendance issues relating to time records
· Investigate and resolve discrepancies in the timesheet process and payroll records
· Complete upload and balance of wages via CPA
· Report and Submit weekly validations in VM bespoke system ensuring we apply for payment on jobs complete
· Maintaining absence records where necessary within Oracle
· Keeping up to date timekeeping reports
· Submission of weekly payroll via Oracle
Working to deadlines
Strong numeracy skills
Competent excel and CPA user
Strong communication skills