Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent this successful practice business who due to continued business success, are now seeking to appoint a capable and experienced Payroll Administrator to work REMOTELY from home attending either Bolton or Warrington office locations on occasion. This outstanding opportunity is ideally suited to someone in an existing Payroll specialist role, now seeking the opportunity to work from home, but still feel connected to a friendly team environment!
This is an exciting opportunity offering flexible working with great benefits including 28 days holiday (plus option to purchase more), internet allowance and business mileage (for occasional travel to office). The ideal candidate will ideally possess a previous accountancy practice background, however my client will consider strong payroll experience within commerce and industry! Overall, you should be flexible in your work approach, possess full end to end payroll processing experience undertaking weekly/monthly./bi-weekly/four weekly payroll operations and have expertise undertaking the following duties:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
- Responsible for the management of the clients payroll on a weekly/monthly/bi weekly/four weekly basis ensuring all employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Responsible for the daily administration of various client payrolls including RTI submissions to HMRC, processing of Year End information, reconciliations, payslip generation
- Dealing with both internal and external liaison with updates to clients, team members , pension providers and queries with the HMRC
- Process P45/P46/P60, MATB1, Student loans, and P11D's
- Comply with auto enrolment processes
- Manual calculations of salary including over/under payments, annual leave etc
- PAYE, National Insurance, SSP, SMP, SAP, attachment of earnings/orders
- BACS payments - desirable
- Dealing and overseeing auto enrolment pension processing
- Furlough payment calculation/processing
- Previous experience within a similar role running full end to end payrolls from start to finish
- Able to work to deadlines with strong time management skills
- Good client liaison skills with a confident friendly telephone manner
- Proactive and innovative approach to resolving queries
- Ideally some knowledge of Local Government/Teaching industry - not essential but desirable
- Working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook and payroll processing systems - training provided.
Package: £21-£22K + REMOTE WORKING FROM HOME+ 28 days Hols+ Internet allowance + business mileage & much more!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to work within a friendly and easy going progressive environment offering exceptional benefits then click the link to apply. Immediate interview available ! Please APPLY NOW
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.
Reference ID: VMPBAB240821
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent