Kenton Black Finance are proud to represent this successful professional company close to Salford, Manchester who due to continued business expansion, are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator. Ideally the successful applicant will possess at least 18 months previous experience within a similar role. You will be undertaking payroll duties for your own portfolio of clients working in a small and very friendly team environment!
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Processing 20 weekly payrolls and assisting the team with the monthly payrolls
end to end (currently 191 monthly payrolls)
· Calculate SMP/SSP/SPP/SHPP and auto enrolment pension contributions
· Set up Attachment of Earnings orders
· Send out all payroll correspondence by email or upload to the sage cloud
· Send FPS/EPS submissions
· Deal with client/employee queries
· Deal with HMRC queries
· Check/sign off other team members payroll’s before sending out to clients
· Save or upload all payroll correspondence to payroll files or Sage cloud
· Process year end
· Experience with Sage/Word/Excel - desirable
Salary: £21K - £22K + Benefits + Flexible Working Hours
This is an excellent opportunity for a payroll specialist with either industry or practice experience to join a progressive company who values their staff and offer a flexible working hours, great benefits and stable environment.
If you are interested in this role, we would be delighted to receive your application, please apply NOW.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.