Are you an experienced Synthetic Organic Chemist? I am recruiting on behalf of an award winning drug discovery company, who are excited to hear from Chemists, Senior Chemists and Principal Chemists! My client has ambitious growth plans at their East Midlands site, so if you fit this criteria and would like to join a rapidly expanding CRO, please get in touch with me today!
Synthetic Organic Chemist
Competitive salary + extensive benefits package
As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be reporting in to a Group Leader, and will have the opportunity to work on some exciting and innovative chemistry projects.
Responsibilities of the Synthetic Organic Chemist:
• Provide synthetic chemistry expertise to deliver drug discovery projects.
• Design and carry out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
• Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging chemical targets.
• Write and review project reports and present to managers and customers.
The ideal candidate for the Synthetic Organic Chemist post will have:
• A PhD/MSc/MChem in either Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry or related subject
• At least 12 months industry experience
• Previous synthetic organic chemistry knowledge and experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes
If you are an experienced Chemist with at least 12 months pharmaceutical/CRO/fine chemical/ biotechnology experience, then please get in touch today!