Operational Support Advisor - Cambridge
In this role for a leading construction firm you will undertake key activities in support of the operational delivery teams ensuring key information is readily available, work instructions processed in advance of works and all requests dealt with in a timely manner, meeting deadlines.
Liaise with internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure all relevant information is captured and the progress of works communicated working collaboratively.
Input and maintain key data in relation to work activity undertaken, ensuring data entry is accurate and complete.
Produce reports for the operational delivery teams as requested.
Manage the day-to-day activities, ensuring work is prioritised and completed with attention to detail & excellent quality
• Ensuring job packs are uploaded within databases in a timely manner, meeting deadlines.
• Ensure you have a good understanding of the key elements of the client contract relating to the work you are doing to ensure you successfully deliver against these
• Assisting with Sub-contractor invoicing, in line with the current process.
• Producing Pay Certificates.
• Updating internal IT tracker & Database to ensure all equipment is accounted for.
• Requesting and obtaining stats from all utilities to ensure our crews are working safely on site, uploading to our databases whilst following our Hot Job Process
• Carrying out audits within the databases.
• Ensure your work is undertaken safely and in compliance with policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all relevant job folders are up to date with accurate information.
• Providing assistance across the business when & where required
• Liaising & working closely with the Operational Teams.
• General administrative duties.
• Represent the department in a professional manner at all times.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Able to manage own workload dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as a team.
• Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an objective approach to understand lessons that can be learnt when things do not go to plan.
• Able to prioritise & re-prioritise own workload.
• Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email, and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Able to provide solutions to a problem.
Core Behavioural Competencies
• Team Player.
• Effective Communication.
• Planning & Organising.
• Time Management.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Performance Management.
What's in it for you?
• A salary of £18,700 - £24,000 per annum.