Are you an experienced Method Development Scientist? I am recruiting on behalf of an expanding pharmaceutical client, who are excited to hear from experienced Chemists to join their Method Development team.
Method Development Scientist
Up to £32,000 per annum + extensive benefits package
As a Method Development Scientist, you will be reporting in to a Group Leader, and will have the opportunity to work on some exciting and innovative chemistry projects.
Responsibilities of the Method Development Scientist:
• To perform routine analysis (HPLC, UPLC) within the Chemical Development department including raw materials, intermediates and APIs
• Support process chemistry with analytical support to build reaction mechanism understanding.
• Analytical support for onsite organic chemist during the API and Impurity synthesis.
• Perform HPLC method development
The ideal candidate for the Method Development Scientist post will have:
• A BSc in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or another relevant field, and a good organic chemistry background.
• At least 1 years pharmaceutical industry experience focusing on method development
• Experienced in HPLC, GC, UPLC and UV, MS.
• Previous synthetic organic chemistry knowledge and experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes
If you are an experienced Chemist with at least 1 years pharmaceutical experience then please apply now!