Mechanical Supervisor - Minimum 12 month contract - Outside IR35
Reporting to the M&E project Manager, responsible for supervision and coordination of the activities performed by subcontract site installation teams to ensure the correct installation standards are adhered to. Main tasks include:
• Input to detailed design and constructability reviews to ensure successful installation is possible.
• Monitor and control the installation delivery of the scope of works.
• Co-ordinate all contractors and vendors to achieve advantageous results without compromising quality or project milestones, capable of been involved in the technical discussion and generation of solutions as required.
• Ensure al subcontractors are working in accordance with the site H&S policy and CDM regulations
• Review and approve RAMS from subcontractors
• Ensure subcontractors adhere to RAMS and present toolbox talks as required.
• Witnessing testing activities (pressure testing, etc)
• Provide input to project reporting to show progress and concerns/issues of area of responsibility on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Track and monitor progress and provide solutions and mitigation to ensure the project remains on critical path at all times.
• Maintain site documentation, collating and copy subcontractor documentation as required for the site files.
Experience within the food industry or similar
First Aid an advantage