We seek an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer with a background in Geotechnical & Environmental, ideally within groundworks. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and flexibility are key to success. As a key member of the team, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working outdoors & delivering under pressure.
The main responsibility of this position is to work with Project Managers & external partners to ensure the suitability of sites for construction.
· Completion of project documentation
· Liaising with clients and customer care
· Site Work – regular visits to site
· Project Management
Your Qualifications and Experience:
· Suitable qualification/experience in Engineering or Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical related discipline
· Valid CSCS card (preferable but not essential)
· Experience with soil types/classification
· Must be competent in dealing directly with clients and sub-contractors in the field
· Ability to problem solve in the field and communicate site feedback into continuous improvement/development cycle
· Full UK Driving licence
· Experience in a similar role in the given sector
· IT literacy
· Fluency in spoken and written English
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strong communication skills both with colleagues and clients
· Team Player
· Proactive & self-starter
The successful applicant will be based from Aylesbury
My client provides a competitive remuneration package tailored to your skills and experience. Full training will also be provided where required.
This role includes the provision of a mobile phone & laptop (business use) and contributory pension. Company vehicles will be provided where necessary for fieldwork/travel.
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year