Materials Controller – National Housing Developer
Our client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs. With a strong pipeline of new sites, they are currently recruiting a Materials Controller for one of their new build developments in Flore, Northamptonshire.
The main purpose of this opportunity is:
• The unloading, storing, securing and distributing of building materials using a fork lift truck.
• Assisting the site team in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are adhered to.
• Ensuring all actions comply with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policy.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Trained plant operator.
• CPCS telescopic handler A17 CITB certified.
• First aid appointed person.
• Full UK driving license.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Materials Controller or Forklift Operator on a UK construction site.
• Trades background; carpentry, bricklaying, dry lining, plastering or painting and decorating.
Salary & Package:
• £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700.