MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR – WEST MIDLANDS – £75k PLUS PACKAGE
Our client are multinational regeneration specialists who work across of number of construction industry sectors. These projects include social housing refurbishment frameworks, extra care, high end apartments, mixed use developments, high rise PRS schemes, commercial and industrial.
The business has undergone a process of restructuring and refinancing and has already secured an exciting pipeline of future work. These projects will see the business move into new sectors affording their workforce the opportunity to work on some high profile and prestigious projects in the coming years.
They currently have an opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Birmingham office. The successful candidate will be responsible for up to 3 new build projects that range in value from £5 - £20m. In the first instance these projects comprise new build residential and include apartments, housing and extra care.
• Commutable to Birmingham and projects throughout the West Midlands.
• Experience overseeing projects up to £20m in value as either a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Quantity Surveyor.
• Contracting background, ideally having experience working on new build projects within the Residential sector.
• Client focussed with a team player mentality.
Rewards & Incentives:
• Up to £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
• Company car / car allowance.
• Benefits package including healthcare and pension.
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
To express your interest in the role please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black 0121 237 3700 or 07921 079521