An established and reputable H&S/CDM Consultancy are looking for you to become a Managing H&S/CDM Consultant, based out of their Surrey office. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of H&S/CDM services, you will be involved with providing experienced client support. You will be a leader, able to manage a team of and with demonstrable track record in people management.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be:
• Managing a team of H&S/CDM professionals, identifying areas of improvement ensuring high levels of service are delivered to the client base
• Developing business with new and existing clients and forming an integral part of the Senior Management team
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Assisting the MD with quotes and tendering information
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• A member of the Aps
• Experience of working in a client-facing/consulting environment
• A confident and astute communicator
• A natural leader, capable of effective people management
• Commercially aware with good business acumen
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within fantastic employer. This is moving away from a pure practitioner role where you will be involved at the more strategic end of the spectrum, helping drive the business forward. You will earn a highly competitive salary (between £55-65k – depending on experience) plus a full package including car allowance as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities.