An established and reputable H&S/CDM Consultancy are looking for you to become a Managing CDM Consultant, based out of their Surrey office. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services, you will be involved with providing experienced client support. You will be a leader, able to manage a team of four and with demonstrable track record in people management.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be:
• Managing a team of CDM professionals, identifying areas of improvement ensuring high levels of service are delivered to the client base
• Leading presentations to clients in dynamics of the Principal Designer role
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Assisting the MD with quotes and tendering information
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• A member of the Aps
• Experience of working in a client-facing/consulting environment
• A confident and astute communicator
• A natural leader, capable of effective people management
• Aware of the commerciality of the role
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within fantastic employer. This is moving away from a pure practitioner role where you will be involved at the more strategic end of the spectrum, helping drive the business forward. You will earn a highly competitive salary (between £55-60k) plus a full package including car allowance as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities.