Salary from €42,000 – 50,000 per annum plus benefits
This is a rare job opportunity for a LC-MS Specialist to join a world class, global CRO company at their site in Ireland. As part of the Chemistry team in Dungarvan Co Waterford, you will support the expansion of LC-MS as a service offering within the department using a QTOF instrument and a single quadrupole instrument.
Experience with LC-MS method development, validation, and data interpretation is required. All work is performed in a GMP environment.
Responsibilities of the LC-MS Specialist are:
• This individual will be responsible for working in a team environment to establish new service offerings for the Chemistry department. In addition, this Scientist will support client projects.
• Responsible for the development, validation, and execution of LC methods, including HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS as well as other instrumental techniques.
• To lead the introduction and expansion of LC-MS as a new service offering within the department
• To plan for team growth to support this technology, to ensure knowledge transfer and adequate training is completed within the team
• Responsible for the completion of specific technical projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially, and on time for clients.
• Responsible for the project management of specific client projects as necessary.
• Responsible for the care and maintenance of any assigned instrumentation.
The ideal candidate for the LC-MS Specialist will have:
• At least 4 years’ experience in a GMP laboratory is required
• BSc in Chemistry or life science.
• Experience in using Agilent MassHunter software and Agilent QTOF and single quadrupole instruments.
• LC-MS validation and development experience
• Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
• Passionate about quality and customer service.
• Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
If you are looking to join a world leading biopharmaceutical company, with exciting career prospects, then please apply today!