My client is a drug discovery organisation, based in Cheshire, is looking for an LC-MS/MS Scientist for their Bioanalysis team.
The responsibilities of the LC-MS/MS Scientist are:
• LC-MS method development for a range of challenging compounds being assessed in discovery PK studies.
• Sample analysis to support discovery PK studies from booking in samples through to data reporting including all aspects of LC-MS analysis and data evaluation.
• Overall responsibility for data quality on specific studies.
• Troubleshooting and system maintenance on triple quadrupole or triple TOF instrumentation
• Standard lab tasks including ordering, equipment maintenance and calibration.
The ideal candidate for the LC-MS/MS Scientist will have:
• A BSc in a relevant scientific field, along with 2-3 years experience in a bioanalytical position and excellent organisational skills are required.
• A good knowledge of bioanalytical techniques as applied to small molecules, peptides and oligonucleotides.
• Experience of working with LC-MS/MS techniques in support of pre-clinical small molecule assays.
• Well organised with an ability to work without close supervision and lead bioanalytical projects.
• The role might also suit a recently qualified and motivated PhD Graduate.
If you are an experienced LC-MS scientist with experienced in bioanalysis please apply now!