Land Manager – House Building – Birmingham – £60k package and bonus
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity within their expanding Land Team within their West Midlands Regional office. The business is one of the UK’s most successful housebuilders, specialising in high quality homes in green field locations for private sale.
The business is flexible in terms of the level of candidate they are looking to recruit, at the upper end they will pay up to £60,000 annual salary, £6,500 car / allowance, with full package and bonus for a candidate with a solid network in place and able to hit the ground running looking after 3 to 4 sites at various stages.
They will also consider candidates with less experience who are looking to progress their careers, at this level salaries and packages will be competitive – in line with market rates and based upon past experience.
• To identify, negotiate and acquire land suitable for profitable development.
• To effectively manage the land owned or under contract to the Company within his/her area of operation.
• To be an active member of the Regional Land Team and to ensure maximum profitability of the sites within the region.
• Degree in Estate Management or equivalent Relevant experience.
• Demonstrable track record of buying land in the region of employment.
• A good understanding of legal obligations.
• Proven list of contacts in the area of employment.
• In depth understanding of budget management.
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
• A self-starter capable of creating and maintaining momentum in projects.
• Up to £60,000 per annum
• £6,500 car allowance / equivalent company car
• Benefits package
To express your interest in the position please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700