House Building – East Midlands – up to 70k package and bonus
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity within their expanding Land Team within their East Midlands Regional office. The business is one of the UK’s most successful housebuilders, specialising in high quality homes in green field locations for private sale.
The business is flexible in terms of the level of candidate they are looking to recruit, salary is negational on experience. The candidate with a solid network in place and able to hit the ground running looking after 3 to 4 sites at various stages.
They will also consider candidates with less experience who are looking to progress their careers, at this level salaries and packages will be competitive – in line with market rates and based upon past experience.
• To identify, negotiate and acquire land suitable for profitable development.
• To effectively manage the land owned or under contract to the Company within his/her area of operation.
• To be an active member of the Regional Land Team and to ensure maximum profitability of the sites within the region.
• Degree in Estate Management or equivalent Relevant experience.
• Demonstrable track record of buying land in the region of employment.
• A good understanding of legal obligations.
• Proven list of contacts in the area of employment.
• In depth understanding of budget management.
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
• A self-starter capable of creating and maintaining momentum in projects.