Labour Manager- Birmingham- up to £40,000 plus package
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company?
My client provides construction services to private and public sector customers across a range of markets including: Commercial, Education, Retail and Ground works.
You will be responsible for recruiting and managing trades and labour staff on designated projects.
• Recruit people with the right qualifications, experience, competency and right to work in the UK
• Induct and place on projects to meet client requirements within their timeframes
• Champion the highest levels of compliance
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients
• Respond to client needs to ensure all contractual requirements are delivered quickly and effectively
• Liaise with clients including active participation in health and safety and monitoring of any issues
• With the client, monitor the performance and attendance of staff supplied to the project
• Ensure timesheets are accurate and forwarded to payroll in a timely manner
• Support and progress the company’s activities in relation to corporate social responsibility in terms of fairness, inclusion and respect, wellbeing, modern slavery prevention, apprenticeships, etc.
• Maintain excellent relationship with everyone on the project to understand and resolve issues and queries
• With the HR team manage any people issues including grievances, disciplinary, performance management and commendations
• Deliver HSQE support to the projects including site inspections, accident and incident investigation, staff briefings
• operations managers
• works managers
• resourcing and compliance teams
Please apply or for more information call 0330 055 229