Laboratory Analysts (AH026)
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
£19K - £23K Basic + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
We are currently partnering with an incredibly successful environmental testing company who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service. Part of a huge group, they are a global business who operate in many countries and, as such, are incredibly well respected in their sector.
A multi-million pound turnover business with multiple laboratories across the UK, they are now looking to recruit a number of Laboratory Analysts across both of their Organic and Inorganic laboratories. We are happy to consider graduates for this role with good analytical chemistry knowledge so if this is you then apply now!
• Organics – Responsible for running both GC-MS and GC-MS/MS systems
• Inorganics – Responsible for running both ICP-MS and ICP-OES systems
• Sample preparation, weighing samples and sample analysis
• Helping to develop processes to further enhance the capabilities of the laboratory
• Liaising with customers, both internal and external to ensure their needs are fulfilled.
• Degree in Chemistry, Forensic Science, Environmental Science or equivalent
• Experience in using GC-MS, GC or GC-FID would be advantageous
• Experience in using ICP-MS would be advantageous for the inorganics lab
• Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial analytical testing laboratory
• Excellent communication and written skills
Keywords: QC Analyst, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Testing, Environmental Testing, Environmental Services, HPLC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, GC-FID, ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Organic Testing, Inorganic Testing, Soils, Waters, Chemistry.