Are you a fledgling CDM/H&S professional looking to join a growing a reputable consultancy? A well-established company are looking for a dynamic, developmental professional to join their talented team in the Merseyside region. You could maybe have come from a Surveying background and looking for change, or from a Construction background with a desire to pursue Safety and CDM.
Reporting into the Head of Safety, you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging, multi-disciplinary client base across a variety of sectors but with a focus on Housing
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting sites
• Engaging with clients on a face-to-face basis
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• Experienced in CDM 2015 or with a foundation of exposure related to the Construction/Housing sector
• A relationship builder with good communication skills
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £28-34,000 plus a full package.