Integration & Technical Infrastructure Manager
KB International is proud to be working with this international cost consultancy during an exciting period of success and growth across its European data centre business.
There is an immediate requirement an Integration and Technical Infrastructure (ITIM) PM in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing ITIM PM Services during design, pre-construction, construction, commissioning and handover phases of a single DC project.
The ITIM will be an integral team member and act as the point of contact for a number of stakeholders, both external and internal, to the Client, and as such should have a good balance of technical and Project Management experience and skills. It is envisaged that an ITIM will have the following preferred competencies, experience and certifications:
- 10 + years’ experience in IT or construction related project management.
- Must have Client or Contractor side onsite Datacentre construction or management experience.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience managing large scale enterprise projects with both localized and virtual teams.
- RCDD or equivalent technical accreditation preferred.
- Cross-group collaborator and influencer across teams and organizations with proven success in participating in cross-functional teams to deliver on key projects.
- Must be able to work within a dynamic team of full-time employees and consultants.
- BICSI RCDD or similar Telecommunications Design/Installation experience.
As this is an urgent position we can only consider applications from EU citizens.
Please send me a copy of your CV to express your interest - email@example.com .