A reputable M&E and Building Services contractor is looking for an HSEQ Manager to join their department and help support the function during a sustained period of growth, working across a variety of M&E projects and FM contracts in North London and the Home Counties. You will play a key role in managing performance and driving the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality agenda across the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety, you will be:
• Internally auditing experience (9001, 14001 and 18001/45001) and preferably already have an internal auditor’s qualification
• Developing risk assessments and method statements and maintaining management system documentation
• Responsible for the vetting and qualification of Subcontractors
• Comfortable from site to board level
• Identifying and assisting with the implementation of continuous improvement
• Ensuring project teams are proactive, updated and compliant
You will also have:
• Construction experience (preferably within M&E, build and refurbishment/maintenance) (ESSENTIAL)
• NEBOSH or NCRQ (ESSENTIAL)
• Self-motivated and autonomous with a high-level of competency in a H&S Management role
• CMIOSH status or working towards
• A desire to develop and progress
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable regional contractor with a strong pipeline of work secured. They offer very competitive salaries (of between £40-50k) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance for you work within a dynamic HSEQ department.