Are you an experience Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional looking for a new challenge with a growing and reputable company? You have an exciting opportunity to join a reputable civil engineering contractor operating across the telecoms sector as HSEQ Advisor. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of telecoms/utilities environments and mitigating the risk in these environments across projects in Cumbria and Lancashire.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational safety, health, environment and quality support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
• Provide Health & Safety support to operational staff working in Switch Rooms, Street Works, Rigging Activities and general Telecoms Installations.
• Driving best practice in a challenging health and safety environment
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams with safety and health issues
• Driven and autonomous
• Exposed to working in the public highway
• Experienced in utilities, telecoms or civil engineering projects
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £30-32,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.