Regional HSE Advisor - M4 Corridor
Our client is a well-established and growing tier one civil engineering business based nationwide. Due to continued success, they are seeking an HSEQ Advisor to join their team. Works involve buried services and highways infrastructure. The successful HSEQ Advisor will assist Health and Safety performance across the M4 corridor. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for regular site visits, attending client and internal meetings, and providing advice and guidance to all project-related staff.
• Supporting the company on all aspects relating to Health and Safety matters
• Travelling to other sites to carry out Healthy and Safety inspections
• Drive continuous improvements throughout the HSEQ departments of the business
• NEBOSH gen cert minimum
• Full UK Driving License
What’s in it for you?
• A sector-leading salary of up to c£45,000 dependent upon experience + £6k car allowance
• Holiday & Benefits package