An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a reputable civil engineering contractor, working across a regional range of utilities-focussed projects.
Reporting into the Head of HSEQ, you will be:
• Supporting the Management teams to ensure that all works are planned and managed in a safe manner
• Reviewing, improving and approving Health and Safety plans
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Performing inspections and audits
You will well-versed in managing sub-contractors, controlling their safety output on-site and ensuring compliance across a diverse and challenging risk portfolio. You will be:
• An excellent communicator, comfortable building relationships on-site
• Self-motivator with strong organisation skills
• A member of IOSH
• Experienced in civil engineering hazards, particularly utilities
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an extremely competitive salary of between £35-40,000 plus car and package and will be promoting the highest standards of Health & Safety performance and behaviour within the company and utilising your personal attributes to develop, maintain and improve standards.