Are you NEBOSH-qualified looking to forge a career in Health & safety? You have an exciting opportunity to join a reputable civil engineering contractor operating throughout the country but looking for HSEQ support in the South/East Midlands region. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of Utilities/Civil Engineering environments.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational SHEQ support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams
• Driven and autonomous
• Exposed to working in the public highway
• Experienced in utilities, telecoms or civil engineering projects
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary £30-33k (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company-wide.