You have an exciting opportunity to join a leading fit-out contractor as HSE Manager, based in the West Midlands but with nationwide travel. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of fast-paced construction environments.
Reporting into the board, you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide help and advice to all Fit Out operations across all regions
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
• Conducting site health, safety & environmental audits and assist with any rectifications needed
• Developing, implementing and maintaining a training matrix to drive compliance
• Assisting with PQQs and providing pre-construction support
This role is significant and knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Able to adapt communication to audience
• NEBOSH-qualified (Diploma-qualified preferably)
• Well-organised and personable
• A member of IOSH
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and fast-moving construction environments
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company meet their agreed objectives and targets, and to drive behavioural change with the ultimate objective of improving the wellbeing of the workforce. You will earn an extremely competitive salary of £50-55,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems whilst helping form part of a dynamic HSE team.