Are you an experienced and driven Health & Safety professional with a common-sense approach and great relationship-building skills? If so, you have the opportunity to join a reputable, national design and build construction contractor as HSE Advisor, covering turnkey build projects across a variety of sectors, throughout the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire region.
Reporting into the Regional HSE Manager you will be:
• From a construction background with a desire to pursue a career in health & safety
• Solutions-driven and keen to make a difference
• Robust in your approach with a technical knowledge of systems
• Used to driving continuous improvement across a challenging project portfolio
• Able to manage site team’s safety input by coaching and mentoring
• Assertive and able to work successfully with site management
Working on a range of challenging sites, you will be proactive in identifying risk and improving and implementing safety. You will also be:
• Comfortable in a construction environment engaging with site
• An astute communicator
• Experienced in construction hazards
• Main Contracting background (ESSENTIAL)
This role is perfect for an experienced Health & Safety professional looking to join a growing, reputable main contractor. You will earn a very competitive salary of between £40-45,000 (plus vehicle and package) and it’s a superb opportunity to work on prestigious projects for a reputable and forward-thinking contractor.