A market-leading leading main contractor is looking for a Health & Safety Manager to cover Birmingham area. You will be operating throughout the region covering all their sites and providing in-depth and proactive H&S support to the workforce on prestigious traditional and high-rise build projects. You must have had safety experience in construction and be used to associated safety processes.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Health & Safety, you will be:
• Providing H&S support multi-site on large projects
• Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve output
• Collating pre-construction information and advising on CDM
• Working proactively to identify potential risks
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Delivering training to improve compliance
• Driving the behavioural safety model
You will have experience in managing sub-contractors and used to working multi-site to improve and monitor Health & Safety performance throughout the region. You will also be:
• An effective communicator and relationship-builder
• Ambitious with a desire to learn
• Experienced in construction risk
• Well-versed in CDM 2015
This is an excellent chance to join a reputable company with great development opportunities. You will earn between £40-50,000 plus car/car allowance and package (dependant on experience) and will be helping form part of a dynamic team that drives Health & Safety excellence.