My client is one of the UK’s most successful housebuilding groups with brand names that are synonymous with creating communities and building the highest quality homes with beautiful designs.
Their portfolio will range from high end traditional housing to prestigious mixed-use developments including highly sought-after city centre high-rise apartments in locations such as Birmingham, Solihull, Warwickshire and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
This is an exciting time to join the business with their newly established Midlands Regional office having only recently opened, providing the successful candidate with unparalleled career progression and personal development opportunities.
The role of Technical Manager will be crucial in managing the design process throughout the full construction process, including engaging with and managing professional consultant teams.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Working knowledge of Architectural and Civil Design aspects of new build housing developments and apartments.
• Experience of delivering open market and affordable housing for either a housing developer, contractor or consultancy.
• Comfortable working in a high-volume environment.
• Understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Ability to appoint, manage and value engineer external consultancies.
• Ideally hold a design, engineering or project management degree or professional membership
• Commutable to Solihull.
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an extremely competitive salary plus car/car allowance and benefits package including bonuses.