Our client is a house builder among top within the UK who have fast paced extensive housing developments throughout the country.
Suitable candidates must have experience within the residential sector but also be forward thinking, enthusiastic the drive and hunger to push their career to the next step with this progressive developer whilst keeping site work to a high quality, dealing with all problems as and when they arise and monitoring and investigating all health & safety and quality aspects, whilst reporting to the contracts manager.
Candidates will be responsible for Health and Safety, Quality, and programme. This person must have a stable background with previous experience working on new build housing developments or have main contracting experience.
Site Manager Requirements:
• Be driven to complete all work to the highest quality
• Excellent communicator with all levels
• Have Low rise and Housing Association experience.
• Have experience working on large developments with at least 100 units.
• Drive projects forward and to completion
• Have experience working for within the residential sector.
• Up to £60k salary + package depending on experience
• Progression opportunity
• Training and support
• Strong infrastructure in place
• Car allowance
Experience with JCT contracts will be needed for this job role
If you are an experienced manager, with an extensive amount of experience working for a housing developer as the lead on site then please apply or contact Harry Condon at Kenton Black.