Our client is a quality driven house builder who developments throughout the country. There have been massive changes over the last few months and because of this they are now looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team. You will be working on a large traditional build housing project in the Oxfordshire area.
Suitable candidates must have previous experience but also be driven, enthusiastic with the desire to push their career on further with this progressive developer, whilst keeping site works to programme, dealing with all subcontract issues as they arise and monitoring all health and safety, whilst reporting back to their line manager.
Candidates will be responsible for Health and Safety, Quality and programme. This person must have a stable background with previous experience working on new build housing developments for a national developer and ideally will have experience working on high end, luxurious developments.
Core duties may include:
• Being the leading figure on site, responsible for the welfare and work quality of others.
• Carrying out the schedule of works in line with budgetary and time constraints.
• Conducting Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
• Coordinating sub-contractors and labour force activity.
• Ensuring that site is adequately secured and that safe working conditions are maintained.
• Working in line with all NHBC regulations, building standards and codes of practice.
• Health and Safety Management will be paramount as you will control all aspects of the build.
• You will always engender a team spirit, focussing on cost controls and timescales to deliver a quality-built home that will delight customers.
• You will have a systematic approach to following the company's procedures.
• You will liaise with all members of the team and ensure sub-contractors and suppliers are co-ordinated in an efficient long- or short-term programme and demonstrate good communication and presentation skills, accurate reporting and an award winning attitude to present the brand at all times.
• First Aid
• Good communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision-making ability
• Commercial awareness
• High chance of progression
• Competitive salary
• Car/car allowance and much more.
For more information, please apply or contact Harry Condon at Kenton black.