Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus package
Sector: Residential Volume Housing
We are working with a national leading housing developer who have an excellent reputation for quality builds and project delivery. Due to continued growth this progressive employer is looking for an Assistant Site Manager to oversee developments in the Midlands and the surrounding areas. This position offers a competitive salary and package including flexible/agile working, the position also offers excellent progression and training opportunities.
• Reporting to the Site manager
• Assisting with the speedy, accurate and cost-effective planning of developments sites
• Assisting in on-boarding Sub-contractors
• Source & store materials safely
• Assisting with Health & Safety
• Previous experience of working for a Housebuilder as an Assistant Site Manager.
• Experience of mixed use, multi-phase projects
• Strong team and people management skills
• Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
• Must have Experience working on a high volume and fast paced site.
What’s in it for you?
• Car/car allowance
• Company bonus
• Private pension
• Private healthcare
• 28 days annual leave
To express your interest please contact Harry Condon at Kenton black Birmingham.