Project Manager – Housebuilding – £85-100k plus package (DOE)
Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of leading large new build developments within the housebuilding sector. This opportunity is based at a new multi-phased development near Oxfordshire.
Our client specialises in large brownfield projects and build to a 5-star standard. Typical developments are programmed to circa 90 units per calendar year, affording their site teams the opportunity to focus on build quality. As a business they are growing year on year with a huge landbank already in place affording continuity of work and real progression opportunities for their staff.
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• An excellent communicator
• Health and Safety focussed
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• A proven track record leading large housing developments
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor or housing developer is paramount.
• basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Competitive car allowance or company car
• Midyear and end of year bonus
• Life assurance
• Share save scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.