Bored of monotonous compliance roles and ticking boxes without making change? A leading main contractor are looking for you to join as Health & Safety Manager; covering multiple prestigious new build projects for them in Central London. You will be driven, personable and able to think laterally when implementing safe systems of work on-site.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Managing site safety on projects at different stages of the construction life cycle
• Driving the company’s HSE ethos throughout challenging construction environments
• Developing new and innovative ways to train and develop staff
• Using initiative to continuously improve and adapt systems to achieve best practice
• Working with site & project teams and sub-contractors to realise compliance
You must have the ability to bring something to the fore from a HSE standpoint and engage the workforce in integrating Health & Safety into everyday processes. You will also be:
• Experienced in RAMS
• NEBOSH or NCRQ-qualified (or equivalent)
• A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
• A coacher, mentor and influencer
• Able to manage hazards and risk in a construction environments
This represents an excellent opportunity to join an extremely reputable developer and contractor with an innovative approach to safety integration and a desire to employ people who add to their forward-thinking approach. An excellent salary of between £50-55,000 plus package is available (based on qualifications and experience) and you can become an integral part of HSEQ delivery for key projects.