A reputable infrastructure contractor is looking for an HSEQ Manager to join their department and help support the function during a sustained period of growth, working on major schemes for Highways England. You will play a key role in mentoring H&S Advisors, managing performance and driving Health & Safety from Design through to project delivery.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety, you will be:
• Internally auditing experience (9001, 14001 and 18001) and preferably already have an internal auditor’s qualification
• Developing risk assessments and method statements and maintaining management system documentation
• Experienced in managing, coaching and mentoring personnel across HSEQ
• Comfortable from site to board level
• Vetting subcontractors to ensure competence
• Ensuring project teams are proactive, updated and compliant
You will also have:
• Construction experience (preferably within Highways and Infrastructure) (ESSENTIAL)
• NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ (ESSENTIAL)
• Self-motivated and autonomous
• CMIOSH status or working towards
• A desire to develop and progress
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 contractor with vast exposure to Construction and Infrastructure projects. They offer very competitive salaries (of between £45-52k) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance for you work within a dynamic HSEQ department.