Are you a dynamic, ambitious individual with the desire to forge a long-term career in Health & Safety? Would you relish the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of a leading Construction company’s management systems and Administrative processes? A leading Housing Developer are looking for a Health & Safety Coordinator based from their Bristol office.
As Health & Safety Coordinator you will be:
• Assisting in management and development of the HS&E management system
• Manage data into the SHEQ information systems and associated databases
• Identifying ways to influence HSE Standards within the Group
• Building appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with Contract HSE teams and support functions
• Helping with maintenance and improvement of the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 management systems
This is heavily personality-led and preference will be given to individuals with determination and drive and genuine desire to improve a business, couple with an ability to build relationships. You will also be:
• Willing to learn and develop
• Experienced in providing support to operational and functional teams
• Enthusiastic about the construction sector
• Experienced in high standard administrative work
• Professionally-mannered and confident
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a fantastic reputation in the construction sector, renowned for their investment in people. You can grow and develop within the company and forge a long-term career whilst earning an extremely competitive salary of between £17-19,000 plus benefits. If this resonates with you, please get in touch.