Do you have a background in construction health & safety, looking to cement that experience and build a long career?
A specialist, reputable contractor is looking for you to add value to their HSEQ department, covering a range of exciting and challenging projects. As design and build specialists with a strong order book they can certainly provide you with the stability and platform to do so.
Reporting in the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Supporting site and project management in delivering safety
• Ensuring sub-contractors remain compliant
• Travelling multi-site providing inspections and audits
• Drive continuous improvement in the HSEQ management system across the company
• An effective and confident communicator
In addition, you must be:
• NEBOSH Construction certificate/NCRQ-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in commercial/industrial build projects (desirable)
• A member of IOSH
This represents an excellent opportunity for you to move forwards with your Health & Safety career and establish yourself as an experienced professional working for a contractor at the top of their game. With a competitive salary of between £35-40,000 (based on qualifications) plus a full package including vehicle and private healthcare, this is an extremely attractive position offering great development.