Are you an engaging and communicative Health and Safety Advisor looking to join a reputable and growing a company? A leading construction safety consultancy operating throughout the country are looking for a professional individual to cover their client’s operations in the North Manchester region. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of new build and refurb construction projects and the associated risk.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Health and Safety you will be:
• Visiting various sites and to provide site inspections and audits
• Providing help and advice to the company’s client base
• Identify health and safety hazards and risk on challenging sites
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
This role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• NEBOSH Construction-qualified
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Knowledgeable of RAMs and contractor management
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and quick-moving construction environments
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a burgeoning client base. You will earn a competitive salary of between £35-40k (dependant on experience) plus package and will be instrumental in providing H&S support across the region.