An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a reputable groundworks contractor as Health & Safety Advisor. They are looking for a hands-on ‘doer, who work closely with site management to manage risks across their project portfolio. The major part of the work is greater Midlands but will involve stays and travel away to projects further afield.
Reporting into Senior Management you will be:
• Reviewing, improving and approving Health and Safety plans
• Creating RAMS
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Managing sub-contractors and their performance whilst coaching a Health & Safety ethos out on-site
• Providing operational support in managing safety and driving continuous improvement in site safety
You will well-versed in coaching and mentoring personnel, controlling their safety output on-site and ensuring compliance across a challenging risk portfolio. You will be:
• An excellent communicator, comfortable building relationships on-site
• Experienced in civil engineering hazards, particularly groundworks (ESSENTIAL)
• A solutions-led H&S professional, hands-on with the ability to manage safety across their portfolio
This is an excellent chance to join a very reputable company with a fantastic pipeline of work. You will earn between £34-37,000 plus travel and package. Please get in touch if interested.