A market-leading residential developer is looking for a driven individual to join their operation as H&S Advisor, providing support on sites in the West Midlands and working in conjunction with site and project management to drive continuous improvement in safety and compliance.
Reporting into the Regional HSE Manager, you will be:
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Working on a multi-site portfolio
- Writing, reviewing and approving Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance and driving improvement
You will have had an exposure to construction safety and a desire to pursue a long-term career in this field. You will also be:
- Dynamic with an excellent work ethic
- A confident communicator
- Willing learn, improve and develop
- NEBOSH-qualified (preferable)
- Experienced in Construction site processes
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an a burgeoning ‘housebuilding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn between £30-35,000 plus car and package (dependant on experience) and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSE team.