A market-leading leading property developer is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to cover the Berkshire/Bucks/Oxon region. You will be operating throughout the region covering all their sites and providing H&S support to the workforce. You must have had safety experience in construction and be used to associated safety processes.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Health & Safety, you will be:
• Reviewing and updating RAMS
• Controlling and improving H&S documentation
• Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve output
• Working proactively to identify potential risks
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Supporting in training compliance
You will have experience in managing sub-contractors and used to working multi-site to improve and monitor Health & Safety performance throughout the region. You will be:
• An effective communicator and relationship-builder
• Excellent with H&S administration and documentation
• Experienced in construction risk
• Well-versed in CDM 2015
This is an excellent chance to join a reputable company with great development opportunities. You will earn between £35-40,000 (dependant on experience) plus car allowance and package and will be helping form part of a dynamic team that drives Health & Safety excellence.