Are you an experienced Health & Safety professional looking to join a reputable Civil Engineering Contractor? You would be joining a strong regional player working on a number of exciting projects including HS2 and other prestigious frameworks. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of Civil Engineering environments and the associated risk portfolio.
Reporting into the Regional Contracts Manager you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational SHEQ support on all Civils operations in the region
• Conducting site health, safety & environmental audits and assisting with any rectifications needed
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Knowledgeable of RAMs, contractor management and approval
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios
• Experienced in Utilities/Civils hazards
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn an extremely competitive salary of between £40-45,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in driving safety initiatives across their project framework.